Walkways are made from 100% maintenance free recycled plastic boards. They are an excellent maintenance free solution as they sustainable, durable and will last for decades
Murray’s Recycled Plastic Walkways are ideal for creating crossings in greenways, wetlands and way-marked trails. A walkway made from recycled plastic is ideal as it looks natural, maintenance-free and slip resistant even when wet. Recycled plastic cannot rot – so on going costs are kept to a minimum. Your walkway will look more attractive and be safer than timber. Walkways are constructed from a variety of recycled planks which are used for support beams & railing. Stainless steel screws and bolts are also used in their construction. It is an extremely strong & robust structure.
Decking board 30 x 150 cut to the required length
- Heavy duty – suitable for all public areas
- Climate resistant UV stable; resistant in marine environments
- Rot proof and splinter free
- Environmentally friendly – made from 100% recycled plastic
- Maintenance free – no treating or painting necessary
- Slip resistant – tested to BS 7976-2:2002 81 SRV when dry, 68 SRV when wet
- Flame resistant – flammability rating B2
- The client must provide foundations designed in accordance with the conditions on site
Available in brown and black
Custom made to order.
Back to Product List