T&G Boards For Stables
Our recycled plastic tongue & groove board comes in 3 colours – brown, black and green. Recycled Plastic tongue and groove boards fit together snugly for a strong, robust, attractive and durable effect.
- T&G boards are solid and the colour goes right through the profile, so it does not need painting or treatment to retain its good looks
- It does not rot – stables will have a long life
- It’s waterrproof – which means you can simply hose it down with water
- It does not splinter or break easily, so a kicking animal will not damage it – it returns to its original shape
- It’s weatherproof – frost, UV-rays, rain, hail, or snow can not damage it. It is amazingly versatile and can be used for: stabling, stall dividers, box doors & retaining boards for all-weather lunging and gallop areas. A recycled plastic T&G board does not retain water and therefore is more hygienic for stables than timber. It is solid, durable and ideal for both indoor and outdoor stabling maintenance free. The stable unit will not age either – it will hold its superior quality which, unlike wood, is weather-resistant.
Available in black, brown and green
Width 150mm (138mm cover face) / Thickness 28mm / Length 3650mm
* The T&G board is acceptable to the Department of Agriculture & Food for use in stable partitions.
Back to Product List