Our steps are made from 100% maintenance free recycled plastic boards. They are an excellent maintenance free solution as they sustainable, durable and will last for decades
Murray’s Recycled Plastic steps are ideal for creating crossings in greenways, wetlands and way-marked trails. Stands made from recycled plastic are ideal as they look natural, are maintenance-free and slip resistant even when wet. Recycled plastic cannot rot – so on going costs are kept to a minimum. Your steps will look more attractive and be safer than timber. They are constructed from a variety of recycled planks. Stainless steel screws and bolts are also used in their construction. It is an extremely strong & robust structure.
Decking board 30 x 150 cut to the required length
- Heavy duty – suitable for all public areas
- Climate resistant UV stable; resistant in marine environments
- Rot proof and splinter free
- Environmentally friendly – made from 100% recycled plastic
- Maintenance free – no treating or painting necessary
- Flame resistant – flammability rating B2
- The client must provide foundations designed in accordance with the conditions on site.
Available in brown and black
Custom made to order.
Back to Product List