150 x 28 x 3650mm (T&G Board)
Our 150 x 28 x 3650mm tongue & groove board is a 100% top quality maintenance free recycled plastic board.
- Solid core and coloured throughout
- Fits together snugly for a strong & robust, attractive and durable effect
- It does not splinter or break easily, so a kicking animal will not damage it – it returns to its original shape.
- A recycled plastic tongue & groove board does not retain water and therefore are more hygienic for stables than timber. It is solid, durable and ideal for both indoor and outdoor stabling maintenance free. The stable unit will not age – it will hold its superior quality which is weather-resistant unlike wood.
- It is weatherproof – frost, UV-rays, rain, hail, or snow cannot damage it. It is amazingly versatile & can be used for: stabling, stall dividers, box doors & retaining boards for all-weather lunging and gallop areas
- Climate resistant UV stable; resistant in marine environments
- Rot proof and splinter free
- Long life – 40+ year lifespan (three times linger than traditional structural materials like timber)
- Environmentally friendly – made from 100% recycled plastic
- Maintenance free – no treating or painting necessary
- Climate resistant – UV stable; resistant in marine environments
- Flame resistant – flammability rating B2
- Easy to use – user standard wood fixings and tools for construction
- Health & safety compliant, splinter free and rot proof – even if flooded
- Inert – will not leech chemicals into the ground
- Minimum damage from scoring
- Easy to fit
- The t&g boards are acceptable to the Department of Agriculture & Food for use in stable partitions.
Available in brown, black and green.
150 (138 ) x 28 x 3650mm Tongue & Groove Board
Back to Product List