Our bridge surfaces are made from 100% maintenance free recycled plastic boards, with a combination of structural steel. They are an excellent maintenance free solution as they sustainable, durable and will last for decades. Murray’s Recycled Plastic footbridges are ideal in creating crossings in greenways, wetlands and way-marked trails.
Decking board 30 x 150 cut to the required length.
- Heavy duty, suitable for all public area
- Climate resistant UV stable; resistant in marine environments
- Rot proof and splinter free
- Environmentally friendly- made from 100% recycled plastic
- Maintenance free – no treating or painting necessary
- Slip resistant – tested to BS 7976-2:2002 81 SRV when dry, 68 SRV when wet
- Flame resistant – flammability rating B2
The client must provide foundations designed in accordance with the conditions on site. Typically the foundations will consist of a reinforced concrete pad at each end of the bridge.
Available in both brown and black.
Custom made to the required size.
Back to Product List